White Interchangeable ABXY Buttons for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, DIY Swappable Replacement ABXY for NS Pro Controller- Controller NOT Included - KRH603
Sale Sold out
Regular price $10.99
Regular priceUnit price per
- Do you want to customize the ABXY buttons layout for Nintendo Switch Pro controller to consistent with your buttons mapping? Here is the solution!
- From BAYX to ABXY, and more!
- Please don't wrongly think itis Switch Pro controller. Actually itis the swappable ABXY buttons kit for Nintendo Switch Pro controller. The controller, shell and other parts are not included.
- Required customers to take apart the controller to replace your ABXY; Required customers handy with controller installation; Get the installation video guide on Youtube by searching "ExtremeRate Switch Pro Interchangeable ABXY Guide".
- Installation difficulty: Medium
- Time spent: half hour or less
- Patience needed: Medium
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Use a tweezer to remove and reattach the ribbon cable.
- Be careful when connecting the ribbon cable to the circuit board, it is very sensitive.
- The initial two handle screws strip easily. Be careful and do not over tighten any screws.
- An ideal solution for the ABXY layout to be consistent with your preferred ABXY mapping.
- Totally upgrade your Switch Pro to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- Made of durable solid plastic; The black color looks great, you can combine eXtremeRate shell to customize your Switch Pro controller.
- 1* A/B/X/Y buttons bases
- 1* A/B/X/Y buttons surface
- 1* 2MM Cross screwdriver
- 1* Prying stick
- 25* Screws