Light Violet D-pad ABXY Keys SR SL L R ZR ZL Trigger Buttons Springs, Replacement Full Set Buttons Fix Kits for NS Switch Joycon & OLED JoyCon (D-pad ONLY Fits for eXtremeRate Joycon D-pad Shell) - BZP309
Sale Sold out
Regular price $14.29
Regular priceUnit price per
Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
This is the way to go!
Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch.
Read Before Purchase:
- They are full set buttons with d-pad for NS Switch JoyCon & OLED JoyCon without any electronic parts. The console, Joycon, housing shell and thumbsticks are not included.
- Ergonomic D-pad is only compatible with eXtremeRate Joycon d-pad shell.
- Except the Dpad button, other buttons in this set are compatible with JoyCon shell.
- Requires customers to take apart the Joycon to replace the buttons. Requires customer with electronic installation experience. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "JoyCon Dpad Guide Extremerate" or "cTajxu8ZpzI".
- Ideal replacement for your broken or sticky Joycon buttons.
- Totally upgrade your Switch to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Ergonomic d-pad button can greatly improve your left Joycon function, perfect for d-pad intensive games.
- The metallic chrome shiny color looks amazing; Would be awesome if you combine it with our Switch d-pad housing shell.
- Installation difficulty: High
- Time spent: 3 hours or more
- Patience needed: High
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- When you are reassembling the Joy-cons you must be conscious of how tight you are tightening the screws as that will affect how your buttons to press.
- When removing the Joy-con outer screws make sure you are using a Tri-wing screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the 4 outer triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
- There are multiple very delicate ribbon cables that need to be removed and reattached.
- Use tweezers instead of bulky fingers at all times to help with the little pieces that you'll take to move to the new case.
- Note that the ZR and ZL on the Joy-cons are spring loaded so be careful when opening.
- 1x L button
- 1x R button
- 1x D-pad
- 1x A/B/X/Y buttons
- 1x Direction buttons
- 2x SL buttons
- 2x SR buttons
- 1x ZL button
- 1x ZR button
- 1x Screwdriver handle
- 1x Cross screwdriver bit
- 1x Tri-wing screwdriver bit
- 33x Screws
- 6x Springs