eXtremeRate Black Real Metal Buttons (RMB) Version RISE 4.0 Remap Kit for PS5 Controller BDM-030/040 - Rubberized Black
With the latest Real Metal Buttons (RMB) Version RISE4 remap kit, the 15 function buttons of the controller can be remapped to the 4 paddle buttons.
Prepared for e-Sport Tournaments:
1. The eXtremeRate Real Metal Buttons (RMB) Version RISE4 Remap Kit for PS5 is an evolutionary upgrade kit that adds advanced gaming functionality to your existing controller.
2. The Real Metal Buttons (RMB) Version RISE4 remap kit includes a remap board, 1 FPC for BDM-030 and an upgrade back shell with 4 additional metal ergonomic buttons attached.
3. The metal back paddles are made of high-quality metal material, more durable and practical, the K1 K2 K3 K4 buttons need more pressure to activate, to avoid misclicking for some gamers.
4. With this kit, you can easily turn your existing controller for PS5 into a professional e-sport gamepad with an additional 4 remap buttons.
5. This remap upgrade solution gives you a competitive edge in Online Gaming and Tournaments, and totally legal.
6. You can remap 15 buttons to the 4 additional buttons which will be pressed by your middle fingers.
7. It's a huge advantage for you because you don't need to move off the sticks and triggers to access other buttons like face buttons during fast FPS or shooter games.
1. Controller NOT included.
2. The eXtremeRate Real Metal Buttons (RMB) Version RISE4 Remap kit is only compatible with PS5 Controller BDM-030 & BDM-040, NOT fit for BDM-010 BDM-020 and other model controllers (Please check the second picture of the listing before purchase).
3. You need to take apart your controller for installation, high hands-on skills are required.
4. Soldering optional. If you don't need the L3, R3 and touchpad buttons can be remapped, soldering is not necessary.
5. Tap here to check the installation guide video: eXtremeRate PS5 Controller (BDM-030/040) RISE4 Remap Kit Regular & Metal Version Installation Guide
On-the-fly Buttons Remapping:
1. Just press and hold the Set button on the back for 3 seconds to enter the button remap mode.
2. You can activate the remapping function during the game and assign a maximum of 15 buttons (X, O, Triangle, Square, Up, Down, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, L3, R3 and Touchpad Button ) to the back buttons.
1* RISE4 remap board & FPC cable
1* Re-designed back shell
1* K1 K2 K3 K4 back buttons attachment
1* Cross Screwdriver
1* Prying Tool
Note: The controller and other parts are not included!
Although instructions good, I was unable to get working...
Excelente producto muy contento se los recomiendo muy fácil de instalar los materíales son excelentes hasta te mandan la herramienta
been waiting for my package for a month now. maybe one day it will arrive
The metal 4 back button kit is the only way to go. The metal feels great and sturdy, and the rubberized textured grip beats the stock dualsense plastic. It's simple enough to do and all the tools you'll need for just the face button mapping is provided but going for TouchPad and other functions requires a soldering iron. The main issue is the placement and layout of the rear buttons, it's not ergonomic with the way you normally hold the controller so you can only comfortably press the paddles not the buttons unless you want to develop an unconventional grip on the controller. However, it still beats removing your thumb to press a button in games that need R3 control along with button pressing. Its a great substitution for the dualsense edge mainly for the reason the edge only have 2 remapable paddles. The video guide was pretty good too but you'll need some experience as to not damage anything or assemble/disassemble incorrectly. Ultimately, I do not regret the purchase even with the major downside of the remappable buttons being not as ergonomic as the elite series 2 controller.