eXtremeRate Replacement Full Set Buttons for NS Switch Lite - Passion Red
Read Before Purchase:
1. They are full set buttons for Nintendo Switch Lite without any electronic parts. The controller, housing shell and thumbsticks are not included.
2. This replacement case is only compatible with Nintendo Switch Lite, not applicable for Nintendo Switch.
3. Requires customers to take apart the Switch Lite to replace the buttons. Requires customer with electronic installation experience.
4. Tap here to check the installation guide video: eXtremeRate Nintendo Switch Lite Full Set Buttons Installation Guide
1. Ideal replacement for your broken or sticky Switch Lite buttons.
2. Totally upgrade your handheld controller to the exclusive and stylish level.
3. Work exactly like Switch Lite buttons.
1. Installation difficulty: Medium
2. Time spent: 2 hours or more
3. Patience needed: High
4. Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
5. Watch a Youtube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
6. When removing the Switch Lite outer screws make sure you are using the correct screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
7. Use tweezers instead of bulky fingers at all time to help with the little pieces that you'll take to move to the new case.
8. Please confirm all the needed screws are removed and circuit is cut off, then pick up the PCB board.
9. The home button needs to be used in conjunction with the translucent ring in the package.
If you encounter any problems while installing this product, please feel free to send us a message.
1x R button
1x L button
1x ZR button
1x ZL button
1x A/B/X/Y butons
1x +/-/home/shooting buttons
1x YH00 screwdriver
1x Cross screwdriver
Note: The Switch Lite, housing shell, thumbsticks and other parts are not included!