eXtremeRate Lofty Remappable Remap & Trigger Stop Kit for Xbox One X & S Controller - Chrome Gold
Prepared for e-Sport Tournaments:
1. The ExtremeRate LOFTY remap kit is an evolutionary DIY customized kit that adds advanced gaming functionality to your existing Xbox One S & One X controller.
2. With this remap kit, you can easily turn your existing Xbox One S & One X controller into a professional e-Sport gamepad with an additional 2 remappable remap buttons and trigger stop mechanism.
3. This remap kit solution gives you a competitive edge in online gaming and tournaments, and totally legal.
4. You can remap 14 buttons to the 2 additional buttons which will be pressed by your middle fingers.
5. It's a huge advantage for you because you don't need to move off the sticks and triggers to access other buttons like ABXY action buttons during a fast FPS or shooter games.
6. With hair trigger buttons, simply slide it to the short trip, you can fire faster and save valuable time with each trigger pull.
7. The redesigned bottom shell and side rails look great. Great smooth grip, soft in hand and feels silky; Anti slip, sweat free for a long period game playing.
1. ONLY compatible with Xbox One S & One X controller 1708 model; Not compatible with Xbox One standard controller.
2. You need to remove the battery cover and battery from the bottom case to check the model number.
3. Controller is NOT included.
4. Racing game only works on long trip type.
1. Installation difficulty: high
2. Patience needed: high
3. Please read the instructions and view the installation video carefully before installation.
4. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching"ExtremeRate Xbox One LOFTY Remap Guide".
5. If you have any problems during the installation process, please feel free to send us a message.
6. The FPC board needs to be soldered and the FPC board should be fixed with double-sided tape before soldering.
7. When soldering, please be careful not to pull the Lotfy-FPC, the soldering time of each TP point is less than 1 second.
8. After soldering, it can be tested with the Lofty test board.
9. If all the LEDs on the tester board are not lit, please check the P2 and TP11 solder points whether soldering correctly.
10. If only some of the LEDs are not lit, please check the corresponding solder points whether soldering correctly.
11. eXtremeRate innovated 2 types of operation to enter buttons remap type: touch control and buttons combination. If you are worried about accidentally touching the touch sensor during the game, you can cut down the whole foil wire of touch control.
12. You can activate the remap function during the game and assign maximum 14 buttons (A, B, X, Y, L3, R3, LT, RT, LB, RB, Up, Down, Left and Right ) to the back buttons.
1* Lofty Remap Part
1* Lofty Tester Board
1* Lofty FPC1 & FPC2
1* Re-designed Back Shell with Battery Cover
1* Left Right Side Rails
2* Back Buttons
2* Trigger Stop Buttons
1* Prying Tool
1* Cross Screwdriver
1* T8h Screwdriver
1* T6 Screwdriver
1* Spare Parts Pack