eXtremeRate IPS Ready Upgraded Replacement Full Set Shells with Buttons for Gameboy Advance SP GBA SP, Compatible with Both IPS & Standard LCD - Monster Index Console Style
eXtremeRate raised the project REVIVTRO in 2020, aimed to revive your retro gaming console with modern tech.
IPS screen is now popular in restoration project for Gameboy Advance SP.
But most of the replacement shells for GBA SP in the market is not ready for IPS screen installation.
So eXtremeRate re-designed the mold to make it easy for both IPS and Standard screen installation.
And with more accurate mold and made of premium ABS material, the quality of the eXtremeRate upgraded housing is one of the best in the world.
So let’s take the handheld console for GBA SP from your drawer and give a new look to your old friend!
Read Before Purchase:
1.This product is only compatible with Gameboy Advance SP handheld game console.
2. The replacement shell is also compatible with Game Boy Advance SP backlight IPS LCD display. The IPS LCD display is NOT included.
3. This is a full housing shell with buttons for Game Boy Advance SP. The console, screen and other parts are not included.
4. Required customers to take apart the console to replace your original shell; Required customers handy with console installation.
5. Tap here to check the installation guide video: eXtremeRate GameBoy Advance SP (GBA SP) IPS Ready Upgraded Replacement Shell Installation Guide
1. Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic. Odor free.
2. Upgraded redesigned mold, completely fits flush on all sides; Sit properly on all the clips.
3. Compatible with both IPS & standard screen.
4. Personalize your handheld game console.
1* Full Housing shell
1* Battery cover case
1* A B L R buttons
1* Volume button
1* On Off button
1* Select Start buttons
1* Power button
1* Rubber conductive pad
1. The console, screen and other parts are not included!
2. It is recommended to clean with a wipe with water. If alcohol is used, clean it with a wipe dampened with less than 70% alcohol and place it in a ventilated place to dry in time. Do not spray water or alcohol directly on the product surface. Do not use any other organic solvents for cleaning.
This is my original GBA SP that my sister bought for me when they initially released in the old days. This was the first game system I ever owned. For many years I played on this GBA SP. But one day my half brother destroyed it and scratched the whole thing up. The hinges were broken and the charger was gone. I dug this out of my box of misc items and decided to restore it to its original form. With this new shell I am very happy now. I get to play my old Pokemon games and with the easy use of flash cards, I can play many others that I could never afford as a kid.