eXtremeRate Replacement Full Set Shell Case with Buttons for Joycon of NS Switch - Glacier Blue
Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
This is the way to go!
Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch.
Read Before Purchase:
1. Please don't wrongly think they are Switch Joy-cons. Actually they are housings with full set buttons for NS Joycon & OLED JoyCon without any electronic parts. The console, Joycon and other parts are not included. The console housing shell is not included.
2. Requires customers to take apart the Joycon to replace the original Joycon shells and buttons. Requires customer with moderate electronic installation experience. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "o8QPB2uTbHk".
1. Installation difficulty: High
2. Time spent: 3 hours or more
3. Patience needed: High
4. Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
5. Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
6. When you are reassembling the Joy-cons you must be conscious of how tight you are tightening the screws as that will affect how your buttons to press.
7. When removing the Joy-con outer screws make sure you are using a Tri-wing screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the 4 outer triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
8. There are multiple very delicate ribbon cables that need to be removed and reattached.
9. Use tweezers instead of bulky fingers at all times to help with the little pieces that you'll take to move to the new case.
10. Note that the ZR and ZL on the Joy-cons are spring loaded so be careful when opening.
1. Totally upgrade your Switch to the exclusive and stylish level.
2. Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic, durable and practical.
3. The shell is clear but not 100% transparent.
1x Left housing with middle tray for Joycon
1x Right housing with middle tray for Joycon
1x A/B/X/Y buttons
1x Direction buttons
1x Screwdriver handle
1x PH00 screwdriver bit
1x Y00 screwdriver bit
8 x Springs
1. The console, Joycon and other parts are not included.
2. It is recommended to clean with a wipe with water. If alcohol is used, clean it with a wipe dampened with less than 70% alcohol and place it in a ventilated place to dry in time. Do not spray water or alcohol directly on the product surface. Do not use any other organic solvents for cleaning.