Glacier Blue Faceplate and Backplate for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, DIY Replacement Shell Housing Case for Nintendo Switch Pro - Controller NOT Included - MRM506
Sale Sold out
Regular price $18.99
Regular priceUnit price per
- Tired of your boring standard color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch Pro controller.
- Please don't wrongly think they are Switch Pro controllers. Actually they are faceplate and backplate for Nintendo Switch Pro controller. The controller, buttons and other parts are not included.
- Required customers to take apart the controller to replace your shell; Kindly note that the installation of this shell will void the warranty of your controller. Required customers handy with controller installation; Get installation video guide on YouTube by searching "ExtremeRate Switch Pro Shell Guide" or "_LUpLBsQfEY".
- The shell is clear but not 100% transparent.
- Installation difficulty: Medium
- Time spent: 1 hour or less
- Patience needed: Medium
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Use a tweezers to remove and reattach the ribbon cable. Be careful when connecting the ribbon cable to the circuit board, it is very sensitive.
- The initial two handle screws strip easily. Be careful and don't over tighten any screws.
- Totally upgrade your Switch Pro to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- Would be awesome if you combine it with our full set buttons.
- 1* Faceplate
- 1* Backplate
- 1* 2MM Cross screwdriver
- 25* Screws