eXtremeRate Replacement Decorative Trim Shell with Accent Rings Compatible with PS5 Controller - White
We know that your controller shell is more than just a plastic accessory.
It is your sidekick, your wing man, your battle buddy.
This is why we use only the best parts and most vibrant paints to ensure our controllers are of the highest quality.
Believe me, your friend will admire you after install this exclusive decoration faceplate shell.
Read Before Purchase:
1. Please note that the DIY replacement shell is only compatible with ps5 controller.
2. This is a faceplate decorative shell with accent rings for ps5 controller. The controller, shell, buttons and other parts are not included.
3. Requires customers to take apart the controller shell part to replace the decorative shell.
4. Tap here to check the installation guide video: eXtremeRate PS5 Controller Decorative Trim Shell Installation Guide
1. Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic. Odour free.
2. Completely fits flush on all sides; Sit properly on all the clips.
3. Personalize your ps5 controller. It is a beautiful change up from a boring normal white without spending a ton of money.
1* Decorative cover shell for ps5
2* Accent rings
1* Open shell tool
1. The controller and other parts are not included!
2. It is recommended to clean with a wipe with water. If alcohol is used, clean it with a wipe dampened with less than 70% alcohol and place it in a ventilated place to dry in time. Do not spray water or alcohol directly on the product surface. Do not use any other organic solvents for cleaning.
As mentioned in the title, unfortunately the white of this face plate doesn't match the white on the dualsense controller. I'd say the face plate is actually a more pure/brilliant white while the dualsense has a very light blue/grey-ish hue to it.
That said though, I really love the finish on the face plate. It has a super soft touch, almost velvet-like satin finish that I can't stop running my fingers over haha. And I've gotten used to the two-tone white look now, especially since I got bumper and trigger button caps in white that match the face plate. So over all I'm happy.
Side note: Slightly worried the satin finish might rub off over time. Will have to see long term.