eXtremeRate Micro Switch - Strong Version Clicky Hair Trigger Kit for PS5 Controller Shoulder Buttons, Ergonomic Micro Switch Bumper Trigger Buttons Mouse Click for PS5 Controller BDM-010 & BDM-020
With it, your buttons will react more flexibly and stably during the game.
The ergonomic design micro switches are more stable and durable, work by pressing at 1.2N and have a lifespan of over 3 million cycles.
1. Specially designed for PS5 controller BDM-010 & BDM-020.
2. NOT compatible with other model controllers (Please check the second picture of the listing before purchase).
3. After installing the Micro Switch - Strong Version Clicky hair trigger kit, it will always maintain full speed in racing games.
4. The controller is not included.
1. The Micro Switch - Strong Version Clicky trigger kit can greatly improve the function of these shoulder buttons for PS5 controller.
2. These accessories will help you fire faster and save valuable time during fast FPS or shooter games.
3. The micro switch is added to the kit, which can provide an excellent button touch, no longer the soft and weak sound before, more durable and practical.
4. Just press down 0.5mm, the function of L1R1 can be triggered, saving 1 times the distance.
5. The distance of R2L2 can be shortened by more than 4.6 times, you can shoot gently down 1.5mm.
6. Easy to install, need to disassemble the controller.
7. Tap here to check the installation guide video: eXtremeRate PS5 Controller (BDM-010/020) Micro Switch Version Clicky Hair Trigger Kit Installation Guide
8. Compatible with eXtremeRate DTF LED Kit, SDP buttons, Face Clicky Kit and RISE, RISE4 Remap Kit for PS5 controller.
1* Clicky Micro Switch - Strong Version FPC board
1* Built-in Clicky button kit
1* Prying tool
1* Cross screwdriver
Note: The controller, trigger button and other parts are not included!
I'm really happy with that mod for my DualSence that I really like for its ergonomics! Installing process was a bit rough for me, may be I misunderstood something, but I tried to follow video guide. Anyway I've end up with my triggers barely moving, but clicking OK. Also there was 2 types of plastic parts for triggers and I did not get why there 2 types of them, in video there was used a different one from either of two.
For me bumpers has more room for moving than triggers, that kinda opposite that shown in picture.
But anyway - it works fine!
Es perfecto para juegos FPS. Muy
Great video if you’re more of a visual learner
Worked like a charm. Exactly what I was looking for
Accomplished what I needed
Great company. - had an issue with one trigger and they sent a replacement
You should include a cheap pair of Scizor in the screwdriver and pry kit, the little ribbon cable going to the axis motor for the triggers is extremely fragile and is fine after you go through the experience of it all and know what to look out for but when it's a first time go, it is much different experience.
Thumb fits neatly as desired. Maneuvering without the potential sliding my thumb can undergo is comforting.