eXtremeRate DIY Replacement Housing Shell Front Frame with Volume Up Down Power Buttons for NS Switch Console - Heaven Blue
Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
This is the way to go!
Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch.
Read Before Purchase:
1. Please don't wrongly think this is a Switch console. This is a front shell for Nintendo Switch console without any electronic parts. The console, joycon, buttons and other parts are not included. Console fornt frame only, the joycon housings are not included!
2. Requires customers to take apart the console to replace the front shell. Requires customers with high electronic installation experience.
3. Tap here to check the installation guide video: eXtremeRate Nintendo Switch Front Frame Shell Installation Guide
4. You will void your console warranty when installing this product. This is a DIY project, so it's your own risk of any damage to your controller. However we will always be there to assist you with the installation.
1. Totally upgrade your Switch to the exclusive and stylish level.
2. Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
3. A variety of styles and designs are available.
1. Installation difficulty: High
2. Time spent: 1 hour or more
3. Patience needed: High
4. Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
5. Watch the installation guide video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
6. When removing the Switch outer screws make sure you are using the correct screwdriver.
7. Be careful not to strip the triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
8. Use tweezers instead of bulky fingers at all time to help with the little pieces that you'll take to move to the new case.
9. Please confirm all the needed screws are removed and circuit is cut off, then pick up the PCB board.
10. Be careful to use heat gun or hair dryer to help you get the touchscreen off the old shell.
11. Note that the temperature of the heat gun should not be much high. Use light hot-wind to evenly heat the edges of the screen.
12. Please remember not to forcibly lift the screen to avoid damaging the touchscreen.
1x Face plate for Nintendo Switch console
1x Volume up/down buttons
1x Power button
1x Game card tray
1x Prying tool
1x Tri-wing screwdriver
1x Cross screwdriver
1. The console and other parts are not included!
2. It is recommended to clean with a wipe with water. If alcohol is used, clean it with a wipe dampened with less than 70% alcohol and place it in a ventilated place to dry in time. Do not spray water or alcohol directly on the product surface. Do not use any other organic solvents for cleaning.