eXtremeRate DIY Replacement Full Set Buttons for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller - Dark Grayish Violet
Tired of your boring standard color?
This is the way to go!
Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch Pro controller.
Read Before Purchase:
1. Please don't wrongly think they are Switch Pro controllers. Actually, they are fully set buttons for NS Switch Pro controller. The controller, shell and other parts are not included.
2. Required customers to take apart the controller to replace your previous buttons; Required customers handy with controller installation; Get the installation video guide on Youtube by searching "ExtremeRate Switch Pro Buttons Guide" or "hzpG7-VMiI0".
1. Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic, odour free.
2. Ideal replacement for your broken or sticky Switch Pro buttons.
3. Totally upgrade your Switch Pro to the exclusive and stylish level.
1. Installation difficulty: Medium
2. Time spent: 1 hour or less
3. Patience needed: Medium
4. Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
5. Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
6. Use a tweezer to remove and reattach the ribbon cable.
7. Be careful when connecting the ribbon cable to the circuit board, it is very sensitive.
8. The initial two handle screws strip easily. Be careful and don't over-tighten any screws.
9. When installing the ZR button and ZL button, be careful to pull out the iron shaft with the tweezers, and don't forget to put them back after replacing the buttons.
1* ZR button
1* ZL button
1* R button
1* L button
1* A/B/X/Y buttons
1* Cross screwdriver
1. The controller,shell and other parts are not included!
2. It is recommended to clean with a wipe with water. If alcohol is used, clean it with a wipe dampened with less than 70% alcohol and place it in a ventilated place to dry in time. Do not spray water or alcohol directly on the product surface. Do not use any other organic solvents for cleaning.