eXtremeRate Remappable RISE4 Remap Kit for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller - Clear Black
With the latest RISE4 remap kit, the 18 full set buttons of the controller can be remapped to the 4 paddle buttons.
Prepared for e-Sport Tournaments:
1. The eXtremeRate RISE4 Remap Kit for Switch Pro controller is an evolutionary upgrade kit that adds advanced gaming functionality to your existing controller.
2. The RISE4 remap kit includes 2 remap boards, 2 FPC ribbon cables and an upgrade back shell with 4 additional ergonomic buttons attached.
3. With this kit, you can easily turn your existing controller for Switch Pro into a professional e-sport gamepad with an additional 4 remappable remap buttons.
4. This remap upgrade solution gives you a competitive edge in Online Gaming and Tournaments, and totally legal.
5. You can remap 18 buttons to the 4 additional buttons which will be pressed by your middle fingers.
6. It's a huge advantage for you because you don't need to move off the sticks and triggers to access other buttons like face buttons during fast FPS or shooter games.
1. Controller NOT included.
2. The eXtremeRate RISE4 Remap kit is only compatible with Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, NOT fit for other model controllers.
3. You need to take apart your controller for installation, high hands-on skills are required.
4. Soldering optional. If you don't need the L3, R3 buttons can be remapped, soldering is not necessary.
5. Tap here to check the installation guide video: eXtremeRate Nintendo Switch Pro Controller RISE4 Remap Kit Installation Guide
On-the-fly Buttons Remapping:
1. Just press and hold the Set button on the back for 3 seconds to enter the button remap mode.
2. You can activate the remapping function during the game and assign a maximum of 18 full set buttons (L, R, ZL, ZR, Up, Down, Left, Right, A, B, X, Y, - Button, + Button, L3, R3, Capture, HOME Button) to the back buttons.
1* RISE4 remap board & FPC cable set
1* Re-designed back shell
1* K1&K2&K3&K4 back buttons attachment
2* Cross Screwdrivers
Note: The controller and other parts are not included!
.y grandson was excited to get it as a Christmas present.
I wanted a custom mod switch controller. So I made it bought all the peace’s and let them build until I had everything. This is how it turned out (see pictures). First off I started with a 2017 gen1 pro controller. Got hand grips ,clickey trigger kit , back button remapping kit , oem replacement shell face , gen1 Xbox elite controller kit , and changeable A B X Y buttons. Most the parts are eXtremeRate and can be bought from them or on Amazon. Others like the face plate can be found on AliExpress. The mod for the D-pad was the most time as I had to cut a dpad up and Apoxsee the cut down green magnetic D-pad to it. Thinking on adding a white grip to the right side to make it look like the new controller.