Chrome Blue Handheld Controller Housing With Full Set Buttons DIY Replacement Shell Case for NS Switch JoyCon & OLED JoyCon - Console Shell NOT Included - CD404
Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
This is the way to go!
Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch.
Read Before Purchase:
- Please don't wrongly think they are Switch Joy-cons. Actually, they are housings with full set buttons for NS Switch Joycon & OLED JoyCon without any electronic parts. The console, Joycon and other parts are not included. The console housing shell is not included.
- Requires customers to take apart the Joycon to replace the Joycon shells and buttons. Requires customer with custom electronic installation experience.
- Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "o8QPB2uTbHk".
- Installation difficulty: High
- Time spent: 3 hours or more
- Patience needed: High
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- When you are reassembling the Joy-cons you must be conscious of how tight you are tightening the screws as that will affect how your buttons press.
- When removing the Joy-con outer screws make sure you are using a Tri-wing screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the 4 outer triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
- There are multiple very delicate ribbon cables that need to be removed and reattached.
- Use tweezers instead of bulky fingers at all time to help with the little pieces that you'll take to move to the new case.
- Note that the ZR and ZL on the Joy-cons are spring loaded so be careful when opening.
- Totally upgrade your Switch to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- The metallic chrome shiny color looks amazing, making your Joy-con very appealing.
- 1x Left Joycon housing with middle tray
- 1x Right Joycon hosing with middle tray
- 1x L button
- 1x R button
- 1x A/B/X/Y buttons
- 1x Direction buttons
- 2x SL buttons
- 2x SR buttons
- 1x ZL button
- 1x ZR button
- Screwdriver Set
- 1x Cross screwdriver
- 1x Tri-wing screwdriver
- 33x Screws
- 6x Springs
Note: The Joy-Con controller is not included!