Cherry Pink Joycon Handheld Controller Housing (D-Pad Version) with Full Set Buttons, DIY Replacement Shell Case for NS Switch JoyCon & OLED JoyCon - Console Shell NOT Included - JZM509
Sale Sold out
Regular price $19.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
This is the way to go!
Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch.
Read Before Purchase:
- Please don't wrongly think they are Switch Joy-cons. Actually, they arereplacement shells(D-pad version) with full set buttons for NS Switch Joycon & OLED JoyCon without any electronic parts. The console, Joy-con and other parts are not included. The console housing shell is not included.
- Requires customers to take apart the Joy-con to replace the old Joy-con shells and buttons. Requires customers with electronic installation experience. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "JoyCon Dpad Guide Extremerate" or "cTajxu8ZpzI".
- Totally upgrade your Switch to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Ergonomic d-pad buttons can greatly improve your left Joy-con function, perfect for d-pad intensive games.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- More comfortable and feels better in hand than the stock shell.
- Great smooth grip, soft in hand and feels silky; Anti-slip, sweat-free for a long period of game playing.
- Installation difficulty: High
- Time spent: 3 hours or more
- Patience needed: High
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- When you are reassembling the Joy-cons you must be conscious of how tight you are tightening the screws as that will affect how your buttons to press.
- When removing the Joy-con outer screws make sure you are using a Tri-wing screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the 4 outer triangle screws or over-tighten any screws.
- There are multiple very delicate ribbon cables that need to be removed and reattached.
- Use tweezers instead of bulky fingers at all times to help with the little pieces that you'll take to move to the new case.
- Note that the ZR and ZL on the Joy-cons are spring-loaded so be careful when opening.
1x Left Joy-con D-pad housing with middle tray
1x Right Joy-con housing with middle tray
1x L button
1x R button
1x A/B/X/Y buttons
1x Direction buttons
2x SL buttons
2x SR buttons
1x Cross screwdriver
1x Tri-wing screwdriver
Note:The console, Joycon and thumbsticks are not included!