Black HOPE Remappable Remap Kit for Xbox Series X/S Controller, Upgrade Boards & Redesigned Back Shell & Side Rails & Back Buttons for Xbox Core Controller - Controller NOT Included - RX3P3009
The eXtremeRate HOPE remap kit is an evolutionary upgrade kit that adds advanced gaming functionality to your existing controller for Xbox Series X / S.
With this remap kit, you can easily turn your existing controller for Xbox Series X / S into a professional e-Sport gamepad with additional 4 remappable remap buttons.
This remap upgrade solution gives you a competitive edge in online gaming and tournaments, and totally legal.
You can remap 14 buttons to the 4 additional buttons which will be pressed by your middle fingers.
It's a huge advantage for you because you don't need to move off the sticks and triggers to access other buttons like ABXY action buttons during fast FPS or shooter games.
- ONLY fits for Xbox Series X / S, for Xbox Core controller (Model 1914); Not compatible with Xbox One other controllers.
- The controller is NOT included.
- You need to take apart your controller for installation, high hands-on skills are required.
- Installation difficulty: high
- Patience needed: high
- Please view the installation video carefully before installation.
- Get the installation video guide on YouTube by searching "eXtremeRate Hope Remap Kit for Xbox Series X / S Controller".
- If you have any problems during the installation process, please feel free to send us a message.
- The FPC board needs to be soldered and the FPC board should be fixed with double-sided tape before soldering.
- When soldering, please be careful not to pull the Hope-FPC cable, the soldering time of each TP point is less than 1 second.
- After soldering, it can be tested with the test board.
- If all the LEDs on the tester board are not lit, please check P2 and TP35 solder points whether soldering correctly.
- If only some of the LEDs are not lit, please check the corresponding solder points whether soldering correctly.
- Turn the toggle switch to right, the blue light will be on and then enter buttons programming mode.
- You can activate the remap program during the game and assign a maximum of 14 buttons (A, B, X, Y, L3, R3, LT, RT, LB, RB, Up, Down, Left and Right ) to the back buttons.
1* Hope remap board
1* Hope tester board
1* Hope cable FPC1 & FPC2 & FPC3
1* Redesigned back shell with battery cover
1* Left right side rails
4* Back buttons
1* Prying tool
1* Cross screwdriver
1* T8h screwdriver
1* T6 screwdriver
Note: The controller and other parts are not included.
I had an elite series 2 controller and it had problems for the three years that I've had it. Finally one bumper was completely unresponsive and I couldn't go back to not having back buttons, so I saw this kit and after installing and using it, I will probably never buy another elite again. It's soo good. The headphone jack however is not perfectly in the right spot so headsets are a little rough to plug in.