eXtremeRate Hope Remap kit for Xbox Series X & S Controller - Black
1. The eXtremeRate HOPE remap kit is an evolutionary upgrade kit that adds advanced gaming functionality to your existing controller for Xbox Series X / S.
2. With this remap kit, you can easily turn your existing controller for Xbox Series X / S into a professional e-Sport gamepad with additional 4 remappable remap buttons.
3. This remap upgrade solution gives you a competitive edge in online gaming and tournaments, and totally legal.
4. You can remap 14 buttons to the 4 additional buttons which will be pressed by your middle fingers.
5. It's a huge advantage for you because you don't need to move off the sticks and triggers to access other buttons like ABXY action buttons during fast FPS or shooter games.
1. ONLY fits for Xbox Series X / S, for Xbox Core controller (Model 1914); Not compatible with Xbox One other controllers.
2. The controller is NOT included.
3. You need to take apart your controller for installation, high hands-on skills are required.
1. Installation difficulty: high
2. Patience needed: high
3. Please view the installation video carefully before installation.
4. Get the installation video guide on YouTube by searching "eXtremeRate Hope Remap Kit for Xbox Series X / S Controller".
5. If you have any problems during the installation process, please feel free to send us a message.
6. The FPC board needs to be soldered and the FPC board should be fixed with double-sided tape before soldering.
7. When soldering, please be careful not to pull the Hope-FPC cable, the soldering time of each TP point is less than 1 second.
8. After soldering, it can be tested with the test board.
9. If all the LEDs on the tester board are not lit, please check P2 and TP35 solder points whether soldering correctly.
10. If only some of the LEDs are not lit, please check the corresponding solder points whether soldering correctly.
11. Turn the toggle switch to right, the blue light will be on and then enter buttons remap mode.
12. You can activate the remap function during the game and assign a maximum of 14 buttons (A, B, X, Y, L3, R3, LT, RT, LB, RB, Up, Down, Left and Right ) to the back buttons.
1* Hope remap board
1* Hope tester board
1* Hope cable FPC1 & FPC2 & FPC3
1* Redesigned back shell with battery cover
1* Left right side rails
4* Back buttons
1* Prying tool
1* Cross screwdriver
1* T8h screwdriver
1* T6 screwdriver
Note: The controller and other parts are not included.
Took some to install but I love it
I had an elite series 2 controller and it had problems for the three years that I've had it. Finally one bumper was completely unresponsive and I couldn't go back to not having back buttons, so I saw this kit and after installing and using it, I will probably never buy another elite again. It's soo good. The headphone jack however is not perfectly in the right spot so headsets are a little rough to plug in.