Amber Yellow Faceplate Backplate Handles for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, DIY Replacement Grip Housing Shell Cover for Nintendo Switch Pro - Controller NOT Included - FRM509
Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.99
Regular priceUnit price per
- Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch Pro controller.
- Please don't wrongly think they are Switch Pro controllers. Actually they are front back housing and handles for Nintendo Switch Pro controller. The controller, buttons and other parts are not included.
- Required customers to take apart the controller to replace your shell; Required customers handy with controller installation; Get an installation video guide on Youtube by searching "ExtremeRate Replace The Full Shell for Switch Pro Controller Guide" or "nrp3riEt7aA".
- The shell is clear but not 100% transparent.
- Totally upgrade your Switch Pro to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- Would be awesome if you combine it with our full set buttons.
- Installation difficulty: Medium
- Time spent: 1 hour or less
- Patience needed: Medium
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Use a tweezer to remove and reattach the ribbon cable. Be careful when connecting the ribbon cable to the circuit board, it is very sensitive.
- The initial two handle screws strip easily. Be careful and don't over tighten any screws.
- 1* Faceplate
- 1* Backplate
- 2* Handle grips
- 1* 2MM Cross screwdriver
- 25* Screws