Wood Grain DECADE Tournament Controller (DTC) Upgrade Kit for ps4 Controller JDM-040/050/055, Upgrade Board & Ergonomic Shell & Back Buttons & Trigger Stops - Controller NOT Included - P4MG006
Sale Sold out
Regular price $39.99
Regular priceUnit price per
- After ten years of development, eXtremeRate has become the world" leading brand in game controller customize industry.
- As a masterpiece of the past 10 years, we brought the ps4 controller DECADE upgrade kit.
- Fully redesigned ergonomic housing, 4 back buttons, trigger stops, and individual setting button, with all of these functions, your ps4 controller will become one of the best tournament-ready controllers in the world!
- Only compatible with Gen 2 ps4 controller (CUH ZCT2*, JDM-040/050/055); Check the second picture of the listing before purchase.
- Completely re-designed ergonomic housing. Comfortable and skin-friendly faceplate shell, combined with 3D splashing textured back shell, it will greatly improve controller grip, sweat free for a long period game playing.
- Come with 4 ergonomic back buttons, newly upgraded button control, you can easily activate the mapping program in the game, assign up to 15 buttons to the back button. Note the back button can only remap one function button, one function button can be remapped to several back buttons.
- Dual trigger lock added, which can help you shoot faster and save precious time in fast FPS or shooting games. Note the racing game only works on long trip mode.
- A variety of colors and patterns are available, you can choose your favorite style to customize and upgrade your controller.
- If you have any questions about the pre-sales or post-sales of the product, please feel free to contact us, all messages will be replied within 24 hours.
- The shape of the controller shell is adjusted according to customer habits, which is more ergonomic; enhances the surface feel, more skin-friendly and comfortable; long-term comfortable grip, and provides players with absolute control over all games.
- Controller NOT included.
- You need to take apart your controller for installation, basic hand-on skills required.
- Get installation video guide on YouTube by searching "eXtremeRate DECADE Remap Kit Installation".
- Soldering optional, if you don' need the L3, R3 and touchpad button can be remapped, soldering is not necessary.
- 1* DECADE remap electronics set
- 1* DECADE front back shell
- 4* Back buttons (K1, K1, K3,K4)
- 2* Trigger stop buttons
- 31* Screws
- 1* Set screwdriver tools