New Hope Gray Faceplate Backplate Handles for NS Switch Pro Controller, Soft Touch DIY Replacement Grip Housing Shell Cover for NS Switch Pro - Controller NOT Included - FRP337
Sale Sold out
Regular price $24.99
Regular priceUnit price per
- Tired of your boring standard color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch Pro controller.
- Please don't wrongly think they are Switch Pro controllers. Actually they are front back housing and handles for Nintendo Switch Pro controller. The controller, buttons and other parts are not included.
- Required customers to take apart the controller to replace your shell; Required customers handy with controller installation; Get an installation video guide on Youtube by searching "ExtremeRate Replace The Full Shell for Switch Pro Controller Guide" or "nrp3riEt7aA".
- Installation difficulty: Medium
- Time spent: 1 hour or less
- Patience needed: Medium
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Use a tweezer to remove and reattach the ribbon cable. Be careful when connecting the ribbon cable to the circuit board, it is very sensitive.
- The initial two handle screws strip easily. Be careful and don't over tighten any screws.
- Totally upgrade your Switch Pro to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- The texture is not a rubberized finish. Instead, it is semi-slick, matte soft plastic.
- More comfortable and feels better in hands than the stock shell.
- The matte black color looks great; Great smooth grip, soft in hand and feels silky; Anti slip, sweat free for a long.
- 1* Faceplate
- 1* Backplate
- 2* Handle grips
- 1* 2MM Cross screwdriver
- 25* Screws