Mint Green DIY Housing Shell for Nintendo Switch Console, Replacement Faceplate Front Frame for Nintendo Switch Console with Volume Up Down Power Buttons - Console NOT Included - VEP308
Sale Sold out
Regular price $18.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
This is the way to go!
Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch.
Read Before Purchase:
- Please don't wrongly think this is a Switch console. This is a front shell for Nintendo Switch console without any electronic parts. The console, joycon, buttons and other parts are not included. Console fornt frame only, the joycon housings are not included!
- Requires customers to take apart the console to replace the front shell. Requires customers with high electronic installation experience. Get an installation video guide on You Tube by searching "eXtremeRate front shell for Nintendo Switch Console".
- You will void your console warranty when installing this product. This is a DIY project, so it's your own risk of any damage to your controller. However we will always be there to assist youwith/span>the installation.
- Totally upgrade your Switch to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- Various of colors to match your custom Switch console backplate from eXtremeRate.
- Installation difficulty: High
- Time spent: 1 hour or more
- Patience needed: High
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Watch a Youtube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- When removing the Switch outer screws make sure you are using the correct screwdriver.
- Be careful not to strip the triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
- Use tweezers instead of bulky fingers at all time to help with the little pieces that you'll take to move to the new case.
- Please confirm all the needed screws are removed and circuit is cut off, then pick up the PCB board.
- Be careful to use heat gun or hair dryer to help you get the touchscreen off the old shell.
- Note that the temperature of the heat gun should not be much high. Use light hot-wind to evenly heat the edges of the screen.
- Please remember not to forcibly lift the screen to avoid damaging the touchscreen.
- 1x Face plate for Nintendo Switch console
- 1x Volume up/down buttons
- 1x Power button
- 1x Game card tray
- 1x Prying tool
- 1x Tri-wing screwdriver
- 1x Cross screwdriver
- 37x Screws