Lofty Remappable Remap & Trigger Stop Kit, Redesigned Back Shell & Side Rails & Back Buttons & Trigger Lock for Xbox One S X Controller 1708 - Black Silver Carbon Fiber - X1RM007
Sale Sold out
Regular price $38.59
Regular priceUnit price per
Prepared for e-Sport Tournaments:
- The ExtremeRate LOFTY remap kit is an evolutionaryDIY customizedkit that adds advanced gaming functionality to your existing Xbox One S & One X controller.
- With this remap kit, you can easily turn your existing Xbox One S & One X controller into a professional e-Sport gamepad with an additional 2 remappable remap buttons and trigger stop mechanism.
- This remap kit solution gives you a competitive edge in online gaming and tournaments, and totally legal.
- You can remap 14 buttons to the 2 additional buttons which will be pressed by your middle fingers.
- It's a huge advantage for you because you don't need to move off the sticks and triggers to access other buttons like ABXY action buttons during a fast FPS or shooter games.
- With hair trigger buttons, simply slide it to the short trip, you can fire faster and save valuable time with each trigger pull.
- Matte white redesigned bottom shell and side rails look great. Great smooth grip, soft in hand and feels silky; Anti slip, sweat free for a long period game playing.
- ONLY compatible with Xbox One S & One X controller 1708 model; Not compatible with Xbox One standard controller.
- You need to remove the battery cover and battery from the bottom case to check the model number.
- Controller is NOT included.
- Racing game only works on long trip type.
- Installation difficulty: high
- Patience needed: high
- Please read the instructions and view the installation video carefully before installation.
- Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching"ExtremeRate Xbox One LOFTY Remap Guide".
- If you have any problems during the installation process, please feel free to send us a message.
- The FPC board needs to be soldered and the FPC board should be fixed with double-sided tape before soldering.
- When soldering, please be careful not to pull the Lotfy-FPC, the soldering time of each TP point is less than 1 second.
- After soldering, it can be tested with the Lofty test board.
- If all the LEDs on the tester board are not lit, please check the P2 and TP11 solder points whether soldering correctly.
- If only some of the LEDs are not lit, please check the corresponding solder points whether soldering correctly.
- eXtremeRate innovated 2 types of operation to enter buttons programming type: touch control and buttons combination. If you are worried about accidentally touching the touch sensor during the game, you can cut down the whole foil wire of touch control.
- You can activate the remap program during the game and assign maximum 14 buttons (A, B, X, Y, L3, R3, LT, RT, LB, RB, Up, Down, Left and Right ) to the back buttons.
- 1* Lofty Remap Part
- 1* Lofty Tester Board
- 1* Lofty FPC1 & FPC2
- 1* Re-designed Back Shell with Battery Cover
- 1* Left Right Side Rails
- 2* Back Buttons
- 2* Trigger Stop Buttons
- 1* Prying Tool
- 1* Cross Screwdriver
- 1* T8h Screwdriver
- 1* T6 Screwdriver
- 20* Screws
- 1* Spare Parts Pack
- 1* User Manual