Purple Custom Faceplate for NS Switch Charging Dock, Soft Touch Grip DIY Replacement Housing Shell for NS Switch Dock - FDP314
Sale Sold out
Regular price $15.99
Regular priceUnit price per
- Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch Dock.
- Please don't wrongly think this is NS Dock. Actually, this is a replacement faceplate for NS Dock. The Dock and other parts are not included.
- Requires customers to take apart the Dock to replace the shell. Requires customers with electronic installation experience. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "mxqIfSmAm7M".
- Installation difficulty: Medium
- Time spent: 1 hour or less
- Patience needed: Medium
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- When removing the Dock back screws make sure you are using a Tri-wing screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the 8 outer triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
- Use a tweezer to remove and reattach the ribbon cable.
- When removing the PC board, be careful and gently pull the two black buckles to the left and slowly remove it.
- When unplugging the white slot battery connector, please do not pull the red and black wires directly. It is recommended to loosen it with a tweezer and then unplug it.
- Totally upgrade your Switch Dock to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- More comfortable and feels better in hands than the stock shell.
Great smooth grip, soft in hand and feels good; Anti slip, sweat free for a long period game playing.
- 1* Faceplate shell for NS Dock
- 1* Cross screwdriver
- 1* Tri-wing screwdriver
- 16* Spare screws