Soft Touch The Great Wave DIY Replacement Shell for Nintendo Switch Lite, NSL Handheld Controller Housing with Screen Protector, Custom Case Cover for Nintendo Switch Lite - DLT106
Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Want to make your Switch Lite stand out from the crowd?
This is the way to go!
Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch Lite.
Read Before Purchase:
- Please don't wrongly think they are Switch Lite. Actually, they are full housing shells with colorful buttons screen protector for Nintendo Switch Lite without any electronic parts. The handheld game console and other parts are not included.
- This replacement case is only compatible with Nintendo Switch Lite, not applicable for Nintendo Switch.
- Requires customers to take apart the Switch Lite to replace the shells and buttons. Requires customers with high electronic installation experience. Get an installation video guide on You Tube by searching "eXtremeRate replacement shell installation for Nintendo Switch Lite" or/span>"JHaA0JL6kRs".
- Kindly note that the installation of this shell will void the warranty of your Switch Lite.
- Totally upgrade your Switch Lite to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- Come with extra Switch Lite tempered glass screen protectors and cleaning kit.
- The texture is not a rubberized finish. Instead, it is semi-slick, matte soft plastic.
- More comfortable and feels better in hands than the stock shell.
- Great smooth grip, soft in hand and feels silky; Anti slip, sweat free for a long period game playing. If you have any problems about this product, please feel free to send us a message.
- Installation difficulty: High
- Time spent: 4 hours or more
- Patience needed: High
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Watch a Youtube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- When removing the Switch Lite outer screws make sure you are using the correct screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
- Use tweezers instead of bulky fingers at all time to help with the little pieces that you'll take to move to the new case.
- Please confirm all the needed screws are removed and circuit is cut off, then pick up the PCB board.
- Be careful to use heat gun or hair dryer to help you get the touchscreen off the old shell.
- Note that the temperature of the heat gun should not be much high. Use light hot-wind to evenly heat the edges of the screen.
- Please remember not to forcibly lift the screen to avoid damaging the touchscreen.
- 1x Back plate for Nintendo Switch Lite with middle tray
- 1x Face plate for Nintendo Switch Lite
- 1x Tempered glass screen protector
- 1x A/B/X/Y butons
- 1x Volume up/down buttons
- 1x Power button
- 1x Game card tray
- 1x SD card tray
- 1x Screen protector accessories
- 2x Springs
- 1x Speaker dustproof net
- 1x YH00 screwdriver
- 1x Cross screwdriver
- 47x Screws